Screw Eto'o.....

Why not strengthen both? We cannot pass on eto'o, if players like that are on the market then we have to buy. Not as if we cant afford it

DontLookBackInAnger said:
We really could do with a goalscorer and while we have LOTS of forwards you wouldn't put your house on any of them scoring 20 goals in a season. The chairman also said the club was looking to bring in 6 more players(if you assume 3 will be RSC, Tevez, Eto'o)that still leaves 3 more
Add in Barry and a keeper to replace Hart, nd tha will be 5 if Tevez signs

PhuketBlue said:
Barry Silkman's foot said:
If we buy Eto we will have 11 centre forwards....that makes sense!!!
Get rid of..

Jo
Caiecedo
Sturridge
Vassel
Benjani

And for good measure throw in Fernandez for free

I'd get rid of Evans before any of the above and keep/loan out Caicedo.

This ^^^^^

Marvin said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
We really could do with a goalscorer and while we have LOTS of forwards you wouldn't put your house on any of them scoring 20 goals in a season. The chairman also said the club was looking to bring in 6 more players(if you assume 3 will be RSC, Tevez, Eto'o)that still leaves 3 more
Add in Barry and a keeper to replace Hart, nd tha will be 5 if Tevez signs

I think he meant 4-6 not including Barry as we'd already signed him at that point so that still gives us 1 keeper and 2 defenders, plus with Barry in midfield Kompany can drop back to defence so that effectively means 1 new keeper and 3 new defenders. Plus hopefully Richards can use this summer to get back to his best... he certainly looked much better towards the end of the season.

6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

too many would spoil the progress we made in the second half, we cant keep getting half a new team every window

jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

too many would spoil the progress we made in the second half, we cant keep getting half a new team every window

considering last years finish i think we should

jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

That is the reason why we are looking to get the new faces in before pre-season starts, so they have time to gel. You may find we buy 7 or 8, it all depends on how the transfer market evolves whilst its open. If someone like Yaya Toure became available then i think we would go after him which could lead to a few more signings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.