Screw Eto'o.....

jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

too many would spoil the progress we made in the second half, we cant keep getting half a new team every window
We need a goalscorer badly, I fear if we enter next season without one, we will again struggle to qualify for Europe.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

too many would spoil the progress we made in the second half, we cant keep getting half a new team every window
We need a goalscorer badly, I fear if we enter next season without one, we will again struggle to qualify for Europe.

We were one of the highest goalscorers last season, and now we have Santa Cruz and Tevez to come, we dont need anymore after that.

jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

Yep, because we really struggled to score last season. Our only problem was not having a target man.

SWPISHOME said:
jackschollar said:
6 is way too many

barry
RSC
tevez
lescott/toure
back up keeper

We were one of the highest goalscorers last sean, and now we have Santa Cruz and Tevez to come, we dont need anymore after that.

Neither would be classed as goal scorers though.

We really could do with a goalscorer and while we have LOTS of forwards you wouldn't put your house on any of them scoring 20 goals in a season. The chairman also said the club was looking to bring in 6 more players(if you assume 3 will be RSC, Tevez, Eto'o)that still leaves 3 more

and Barry leaves 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robanompivenov said:
Screw Eto'o? Are you deranged?

I know....let's not try and sign one of the best 3 strikers in the world because we are saturated with shit ones!!! Is it just me or does that make no sense? We'd have RSC, Robinho, (maybe) Tevez, Bellamy and Bojinov....sack off the rest of the shite and add to that Eto'o...any team would be shitting their pants! to be honest e'd still have too many strikers so Bellamy for the cull as well!

Bit harsh that. Just because the standard of player the club is looking for now is higher cos we've won the lottery there's no need to get abusive about players who 12 months ago were the future of the club. It's not their fault that the club they play for is on such a steep upward curve and they may fall by the wayside, but to call them shite is out of order. Ever wander why players seem a little aloof when you meet them?

Barry Conlons wig said:
We really could do with a goalscorer and while we have LOTS of forwards you wouldn't put your house on any of them scoring 20 goals in a season. The chairman also said the club was looking to bring in 6 more players(if you assume 3 will be RSC, Tevez, Eto'o)that still leaves 3 more

and Barry leaves 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO the interview we 2 weeks after Barry signed, he was not included in the 5 or 6 players

de niro said:
PhuketBlue said:
Barry Silkman's foot said:
If we buy Eto we will have 11 centre forwards....that makes sense!!!
Get rid of..

Jo
Caiecedo
Sturridge
Vassel
Benjani

And for good measure throw in Fernandez for free

I'd get rid of Evans before any of the above and keep/loan out Caicedo.

i'd only keep sturridge, the rest can go in no paticular order.

Back to hating Caicedo then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.