Scum Found Guilty Of Lee Rigby Murder

scotty123

Took the jury 90 mins to find these 2 pieces of filth Guilty, i am not even going to mention their names but hope they get red hot pokers shoved up their ring pieces when in prison

Bluemanc100 said:
They'll be segregated and cost us a fucking fortune to keep warm and fed... Let's hope someone gets to them

Yup, the Armed Response Unit should have just put a round through his head. Would have saved the Ministry of Justice a fortune!

Hanging too good for them. Let the inmates beat the shit out of them, shit on them and gang rape them at will.

And totally deny the fucking filth any religious bollox that they hope to observe. All human rights have been voluntarily discarded. Fucking suffer scum.

foxy said:
Bluemanc100 said:
They'll be segregated and cost us a fucking fortune to keep warm and fed... Let's hope someone gets to them

Yup, the Armed Response Unit should have just put a round through his head. Would have saved the Ministry of Justice a fortune!
I know that would be the sentiment of a lot of people but that would be murder and we don't want to stoop to their scummy level, no let them rot now for the rest of their natural miserable lives but every now and again get the red hot pokers out!!

Its a shame this had to even go to trial.

There was enough video evidence and witness statements to convict and save the stress for the families and Jury not to mention the cost of the trial.

Given the option the forces who attended the scene could have finished this off there and then for me.

I don't buy into all this martyr stuff as these scum types just keep coming out of the woodwork no matter what.

blue underpants said:
foxy said:
Bluemanc100 said:

I know that would be the sentiment of a lot of people but that would be murder and we don't want to stoop to their scummy level, no let them rot now for the rest of their natural miserable lives but every now and again get the red hot pokers out!!

You are right, I was thinking about it from a cost saving perspective as opposed to extreme retribution.

they are seen as GODS and I bet they will be used to push this bullshit Muslim faith to alia crap

hang the cunts in the middle of London then cut them open and let the insides drop out to the floor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.