Scum Rumour

According to mongcafe though vds evra, Berbatoss, camel gob, nani, scholes and fletcher are all fit.

This info was referenced from twitter, baconface was blowing smoke up peoples arses all along

Stillsy said:
are you lot thick? rooney was in america yesterday, they arent gunna fly him back for this game, ha hasnt trained with them for 3 weeks jesus christ.

nani will play shrek is still in usa
"Jesus Christ Nani", I wondered what his first name was, bit pretentious!

according to my source Beckham has been flown in for a one night stand, who with I don't know

lmjones1uk said:
According to mongcafe though vds evra, Berbatoss, camel gob, nani, scholes and fletcher are all fit.

This info was referenced from twitter, baconface was blowing smoke up peoples arses all along

please dont tell me anyone beleive the pissed up old alcy!

I want the rags to field their strongest line up, all this virus crap is just that fucking lying bastard Baconface is. He has form for it just want us to n=]beat them and they have no excuses.

No one honestly believed they would all miss out with the Flu. His mind games stopped working years ago. Everyone knows what a lying piss of turd he is and dont believe anything coming from his mouth, except the alcohol smell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.