Scum Rumour

Pigeonho said:
Chippy_boy said:
Nonsense. The weaker side they put out, the higher our margin of victory. If we hammered them 7-0, do you think anyone would remember in 6 months that they were fielding a weakened side?
Given the level of what people think the papers print about us, we wouldn't be allowed to forget it for ages. A 2-0 victory against a full strength United side would resound more than a 7-0 against a weakened one.

Err, I'll take the 7-0 please. Tonight is about the result,so I'm with Chippy_ boy - a weak scum side would suit me fine.

People are forgetting that they had to list a 25 man squad just like we did. That 25 are there best so any combination they put out is a first team... Regardless of what they wanna tell you. So for me any 11 from that 25 will do, weakened or not. Bring it on and COME ON CITY!

not my fault! said:
People are forgetting that they had to list a 25 man squad just like we did. That 25 are there best so any combination they put out is a first team... Regardless of what they wanna tell you. So for me any 11 from that 25 will do, weakened or not. Bring it on and COME ON CITY!

Yep:)

Even though I will be happy with a point as I stated early.

who gives a fuck, we will beat any fucking team they put out, the lying and squirming is par for the course for them.

the noisy neighbours are so loud they are going to blow your fucking eardrums you rag fucking scum.

lmjones1uk said:
lee-mcfc said:
VDS
Rafa - Rio - Vida - Evra

Park - Fletcher Scholes Carrick - Nani

Berbatov

so there best team minus shrek and valencia
thats what im hearing

and rooney is coming back by private jet and landing in the middle of pitch with 2 grannys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.