Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

lionheart said:
I had another vision after the Kompany goal I saw yesterday night. We had Richards and SWP handling the right flank with Zabaleta and Kolarov doubling up on the left. Bazza and Yaya in central midfield, leaving Tevez and Silva up front. I guess it was Toure partnering Kompany in central defence with Boateng, Lescott, Vieira, Milner and Dzeko amongst the subs. Sorted.
Don't think Robbie will be brave enough to pick Yaya from the start, at the sty, tbh... bit of a luxury player, who doesn't give us much defensively when he doesn't have the ball... Hope I'm wrong though, as Id really like to see us have a go, and he is definitely a big threat when we're attacking.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
lionheart said:
I had another vision after the Kompany goal I saw yesterday night. We had Richards and SWP handling the right flank with Zabaleta and Kolarov doubling up on the left. Bazza and Yaya in central midfield, leaving Tevez and Silva up front. I guess it was Toure partnering Kompany in central defence with Boateng, Lescott, Vieira, Milner and Dzeko amongst the subs. Sorted.
Don't think Robbie will be brave enough to pick Yaya from the start, at the sty, tbh... bit of a luxury player, who doesn't give us much defensively when he doesn't have the ball... Hope I'm wrong though, as Id really like to see us have a go, and he is definitely a big threat when we're attacking.

you mean Bobby :P

Akai said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

you mean Bobby :P
Always have had trouble with my R's, it's true :-)

good luck to all blues for today , lets hope we have a day and result to remember. to those who are off to the swamp, make us proud again and out sing the tramps all day. ctid

Have a really good feeling about today, c'mon you Blues!!

It's derby day
A day to make some history
On derby day
We'll go and get our victory
For in our push for glory
We can beat and smash the scum
Sing your hearts out for the lads
On derby day

No idea where that came from !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.