Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Mad_fer_it said:
Lads, we will finish in the top 4 this season, don't doubt it.
I'm not quite so confident after that unexpected win for Spurs without their star playmakers. With our difficult run-in, we may again have to beat them at home. By then Spurs will have nothing to play for except a Champions League place, so it looks tricky. Come on Fulham on Monday.

You played well at times but to say you dominated is wide of the mark, you had your chances and so did we and why shouldnt Rooney score a great goal its what he's capable of, you might recall 1996 when Newcastle where in the ascendancy we went there and they could and should have been 5-0 up at half time but we got the result 1-0. You make your own luck in this game you all know that. You have a good team, just not good enough as yet.

K.Reeves right foot said:
richie24 said:
See the witch hunts started all ready, who's it going to be this week Tevez, Lescott, Mancini. Some people need to give there heads a wobble. The lads did us proud today, I felt we played very well, dominating large parts of the game away from home. We were undone by a wonder goal, these things happen! We move on I believe there a many positives to take away from todays game !
I guess it must be loveley and comfortable in your world, the world where Man City are always under achievers, always the nearly men, little City....never win anything, never achieve anything...your cosy little world, so tonight you will feel smug and satisfied that the world order is still as it was.....
Myself on the other hand wants more, wants to be able to see winners and trophies. Ive had shite for too long and now we have the chance we still fuck up, and this has been my opinion of Mancini from early on, so it;'s not a knee jerk reaction...results speak for themselves and against the top teams our record is shocking because mancini doesn't know how to win when it reallly matters.
Imagine when spurs come to City, are you really confident we'll beat them? I'm not. Mancini has a serious flaw and it's hindering our progress big time and if you can't seee it then I suggest you get some old videos out of when we had shite players and no money and sit smuggly that your club will always be second best on the pitch and feel satisfied that in your world nothing has chnged. Our owners tried to change this, sadly you can't handle it.

"Lets all slit our wrists then
Lets all slit our wrists then
Na Na Na Naaaaaaa"

The fact that you say "second best" shows you don't look at the wider picture - we are second best from a derby perspective but third when you look at the table. We won't always be second best, ultimately we will have the last laugh. Money will buy us success eventually, but not instantly. We are getting there, ok it might be walking pace to you but we must learn to walk before we can run.

"Always with the drama!!!!" (Tony Soprano)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.