Scum v Manchester City: Official Match Thread

Fuck sakes.... we were dominating aswell, no goal coming.

We won't be better second half either, the rags will come out all guns second half. Always happens

We need to go to fucking finishing school this week, it's been a problem for weeks now. How can't players hit the fucking target.

That's why they're champions. One chance at goal and they take it even if they have been played off the field. We need to learn to do this.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Fuck sakes.... we were dominating aswell, no goal coming.

We won't be better second half either, the rags will come out all guns second half. Always happens

no it doesnt

I always thought Nani would be the threat against Zabaleta and so it proves.

To be fair it was a good goal. Giggs first time pass and the control was excellent.

We have played well though so far so we cant complain. The goal wasnt anyone's fault. Silva is the biggest culprit for missing that piss easy chance.

Fuck sake, much the better team and we go in 1-0 down. Sometimes I think we should just be cynical and negative and play for draws against the scum otherwise we'll just lose. When they scored I didn't even feel that surprised as I had a feeling it was coming when we couldn't turn our possession into anything.

We've played well really so what can you say. Tevez has been wank though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.