Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

Rammyblues said:
2-2 hope the people wanting scum to win are happy

A draw would be best result - scum drop 2 pts and spuds dont get too far from us

Blow the final whistle!!!!!

lmao. honestly, its worth it to see Twitchfaces reaction. and for us this is priceless. I really want 7th.

Goats left knee said:
If spurs had won today it would have made it really tough for City to get 7th, they have WBA at home next, a good morale beating here could see their season collapse as ours grows in momentum

it's not over yet

Good for us, though I hate seeing the rags win in any case....but I've got to hand it to them, that was absolutely beautiful. Rare moments when they're at home the can win by playing beautiful, and they're pretty damn impressive when they do. It's mostly ugly cheating stuff though. And of course I don't think that was a pen now.

Goats left knee said:
If spurs had won today it would have made it really tough for City to get 7th, they have WBA at home next, a good morale beating here could see their season collapse as ours grows in momentum

spot on!! So what if the rags win the league.We're used 2 it.if it benefits city then i'm happy

Project said:
lmao. honestly, its worth it to see Twitchfaces reaction. and for us this is priceless. I really want 7th.

Agree, horrible watching the tossers winning, but we need europe next year more than ever before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.