Scum vs Spurs... who do you want to win?

Got to be a rag win,id even go as far as 3 goals to really hammer home our goal difference.

Spuds have got west brom at home next week so youd have to fancy them

Fulham have got chelsea away and west ham go to stoke,both tough games.

mike o said:
Got to be a rag win,id even go as far as 3 goals to really hammer home our goal difference.

Spuds have got west brom at home next week so youd have to fancy them

Fulham have got chelsea away and west ham go to stoke,both tough games.

Exactly. We've got a good chance to get into 7th now, with a home game against Blackburn. So Scum win for me.

It would certainly be better for us if the rags won, but I'll be damned if I cheer for them. If they win or draw, good for us...if they lose, we just have to make sure we do our work and the table will sort itself.

Couldn't give a toss only care about City, if scum lose brings Liverpool in with a chance of snatching league from them clearly makes seventh harder but we have to play spuds and rags so win those to matches and 7th could still be ours. If scum draw neither side benefit. Not thinking about scum winning won't compute in me head.

1746: Dimitar Berbatov is definitely being booed when he is in possession. Sure, it is only a minority but it is not coming from the away fans.

Oh look the grass is getting rather long. Time to mow the lawn I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.