Scunthorpe Utd v Manchester City |24th Jan 10| Match Thread

svennis pennis said:
bizzbo said:
you have to be kidding me, what was wrong with that finish?

It was robinho.

Next it will be adebayor.

seems some have to take a step of there high moral ground sometimes!

these are well payed grown ups playing football not some 5 year old kids that are ballet dancing.

i am not a robbie hater but we as fans can give criticism to a player sometimes that is by far showing anything near his best.

MCfcBOB said:
svennis pennis said:
Possibly last ever kick for city is a goal. Great way to sign off and show the dickheads what we will be missing.

Yeah, a shot from 10 yards that nearly went over. You know he didn't contribute much today. It was put on a plate for him.

Bloody hell Bob whats wrong with you?

S.E.H said:
BurnCK said:
If he'd managed to do it week in week out against better teams then we wouldn't even be having this debate. He's had a good game but not sure it proves anything.

You say a good game, but he's playing a struggling 2nd tier club, had about 6 chances and put away one from 8 yards, with the rest being of sunday league quality.

Well, I was trying to be nice as not to be pounced on by the fanboys. In reality he's had an average game, but still better than all his other appearances this season.

mcfcliam said:
MCfcBOB said:
Yeah, a shot from 10 yards that nearly went over. You know he didn't contribute much today. It was put on a plate for him.

Will you piss off mate?

You've been a right odious, negative gimp on this thread today.

Tool.

Diddums.

If you don't like my opinions about Robinho then don't read them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.