Scunthorpe Utd v Manchester City |24th Jan 10| Match Thread

rastus said:
MCfcBOB said:
Yeah, a shot from 10 yards that nearly went over. You know he didn't contribute much today. It was put on a plate for him.

Bloody hell Bob whats wrong with you?

I'm jsut sick of people telling me that Robinho is world class. One goal against Scunthorpe doesnt make him world class. A goal is what he needs, and humble pie will be swallowed hole by me if he regains his form. But I think people need to recognize that he isn't what we think he is.

LCBblue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Against a Championship side in a relegation scrap.

After missing 7 chances.
Im not usually negative poster but I have to agree with everything above.

We wont miss Robbie, but he's given us some great memories!
I know.

People porbably have this image of me praying for him to miss, bt I was willing him to score every time hte got the ball.

But he didn't.

And to those who say I like a boo boy, look at how much I defended him last year. Or defended Adebayor. Or Ireland, Or SWP.

I'll defend anyone when I feel they justify it.

Like I said, RObbies passing and control today was brilliant, but his shooting was lazy and poor today.

BurnCK said:
S.E.H said:
You say a good game, but he's playing a struggling 2nd tier club, had about 6 chances and put away one from 8 yards, with the rest being of sunday league quality.

Well, I was trying to be nice as not to be pounced on by the fanboys. In reality he's had an average game, but still better than all his other appearances this season.

Fair, you've gotta be careful who's toes you step on on here, the ultra wets who never see wrong, and the extreme haters, though people think one of the latter, which Im not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.