Sean Connery RIP

About 3 years ago.

Yep, Roger Moore died from liver cancer back in 2017 .....

he died with his family in Crans-Montana, Switzerland , but is buried in Monaco, where he had been a resident for many years.

roger-moore-sean-connery.jpg

Last edited:
Viz comic cartoonist Davey Jones has just Tweeted this:

‘Earlier this year I drew Sean Connery in a cartoon which had Harrison Ford and Warren Beatty fighting over a wank mag. But thinking about it, maybe it's not the respectful tribute I was looking for. So as you were.‘

ElqX13VX0AEGQw5

Trying to think of his best film,other than Bond.He was one of those actors who instantly made you want to watch.

The first one that springs to mind is 'The Untouchables' - i thought he played the grizzly,wise,hard man Cop brilliantly.

He word legend is mentioned a lot of times but this guy was an absolute legend and in the top 5 greatest actors of all time . He lived a long and good life . Thanks for the many happy memories Sean Connery. RIP

Didn't realise he was 90. Great innings, and what a life. I've never watched a full James Bond in my life so can't comment on that, but enjoyed his other work. RIP

I think he is like hugh grant , they play the same character if you see what i mean , good bond though , i just couldnt watch him all the time
Well, Grant played a posh fop all his career.

Not really sure Connery has played the same character all his career, you're only basing that on the fact he has a Scottish accent in every movie and it really isn't the same hun x

Now let's stop rowing and you can get back to showing me pics of your pussy doing tricks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.