Search/log-in not working on iOS 15.4.1

BLUEYESTU

Whenever I search for a particular poster (usually Tolmies Hairdo) to see what they’ve been saying about transfers etc I get an error message and my page freezes.
Any help please?

EDIT (admin): We're working on this, but for now refreshing your page should temporarily resolve the issue

Attachments

• B82FBBF7-79D6-40B9-844C-669344D4BAEA.jpeg
    B82FBBF7-79D6-40B9-844C-669344D4BAEA.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I search for a particular poster (usually Tolmies Hairdo) to see what they’ve been saying about transfers etc I get an error message and my page freezes.
Any help please?
Clear cache & cookies, always the first port of call.

Edit: if the above is you searching for TH's posts then when I do it I get https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/980005/ rather than the 979700 which doesn't exist.

Ignore that :(

Last edited:
I have same issue on any search and been like it for a few months.
mentioned on another technical thread by someone else as well.
iphone 15.4.1 Safari

My iPhone updated to 15.4.1 last night and now I’m getting the same issue. Let me look into it (any ideas @Damocles?).

Strangely, if I refresh the page after getting the error it works fine (i.e. it returns the search results).

… and whilst you’re here… the Dark-mode was tweaked months ago to get some of icons more visible… but it reverted back within a few weeks.
From memory:
The ‘go’ button on manual page entry jumping.
Page numbers on thread lists.
Posting options (eg bold - Infact the entire ribbon of options) when creating a post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.