Season 2023/24 Hopes

A big year next year. Maybe 2/3 big players out and age catching up with a couple more key ones. Need to see squad players really step up and probably add 1 or 2 major players.

Great time to be a blue!

If we can just make it four in a row it would totally upset a certain bunch of supporters…

Supercup and Club World Cup. 4 in a row. Win every available trophy in a calender year. Go all out for the league cup so we have all the trophies come February. Bernardo staying

Think Liverpool and Arsenal will try and blast out the blocks.

Some of our lads will have less then three weeks off.

Ironically, I make us outstanding favourite for Champs League and the two domestic cups.
I've told hub I think Dipperpool will be back challenging next season. My jury out on le Arse, Champs League will be a test for them.

Super Cup, Club world cup, at least 1 domestic cup and at least top 4 PL will do me. Going to be a rough schedule during festive season next season

To win a fourth PL on the bounce would be a magnificent achievement.

With a good transfer window (it’s started brightly with Mac Allister), I think Liverpool will come back strongly next season though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.