Season 2023/24 Hopes

I hope we take the premier league and their bitches to the fucking cleaners.
Better than any trophy

Charity shield, super cup, world club champions. That will do me. Fuck about season for me. Play Ederson up front in a few home games.

We are in the unique position of holding the three trophies that are the most difficult to win and having an opportunity to win the next four ‘easier’ competitions; Super Cup, World Club, Charity Shield and Carabao.

I know this is being greedy, but win those and we would hold ALL the trophies available to us AT ONE TIME.

I wonder if Pep or the lads will think about this opportunity.

I would love to win the PL next year and yes we all want to win more but realistically there is nothing going to better than this - maybe beating Dippers or Rags in a CL final

Pep normally uses the Charity Shield as part of pre-season so wouldn't expect a lot of our big hitters to start this game.

Stay at this level and bring there in every competition every season as pep would say

If we lose Bernardo and Gundo winning anything next season will be a very tough ask

Rodri was exceptional this season and we can't expect him to play sixty matches again. We've almost flogged him to death

Same with KDB. He ain't getting any younger and he needs proper recovery time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.