Season 2023/24 Hopes

I've told hub I think Dipperpool will be back challenging next season. My jury out on le Arse, Champs League will be a test for them.
Arsenal in the Champions League is easy to predict. 2nd in their group, draw Bayern in the first knockout round, get battered.

For me it will be to win the Super Cup and World Cup as they are trophies we haven't got yet.

To win the Premier League again and hopefully retain the Champions League. Also like to see more younger players break through to the first team.

As always, there's only one trophy that truly matters, and we should go all out to win it. Yes, the Carabao Cup must come home

For me it will be to win the Super Cup and World Cup as they are trophies we haven't got yet.

To win the Premier League again and hopefully retain the Champions League. Also like to see more younger players break through to the first team.
Not asking for much then. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.