Season card nightmare..... HELP!!

jonny689

Right will start from the top, basically my girlfriends 8 year old son and her 28 year old brother have had their season cards confiscated for the remainder of the season at the wba game a couple of weeks back.
Having a complete nightmare trying to get them back. Well to be honest only concerned for getting her sons back as her brother thought it would be smart to use the young lads (under 16s card) for one of his mates as he couldn't make the game as he was in Ireland seeing his Dad, they got caught and the card got confiscated and my misses brother has now bin deactivated by the club which is fair enough but the young lad is heartbroken to be missing the derby it would be his first and what a derby to go to and lets be honest he is the innocent party in all this.
My girlfriend has bin down to the club and tried to speak to them but was told to email them as direct contact with Peter Fletcher is not possible, we emailed and got a reply saying that they are both suspended for the rest of the season and it was not possible for the cards to be returned as its a high security game. If anyone can help or has any advice please help us if possible the young lad is devastated. Cheers blues.

Sure there's more to this...bet the 8 year old was caught smoking in the toilets
;)

I can't offer any advice though, I'm sure someone might have an idea!

there is nothing you can do,fletcher hides behind his laptop screen and will not come out face to face with customers and he will not speak on the phone, these bans are dished out left right and centre if the rules are broke take stock of your losses and if you feel you have been stuffed over the young lad then take legal proceedings to recover the losses

To be honest there's only a couple of home games left , so it's highly unlikely you'll get them back ....... and as they're both likely to be sell outs , they've probably sold the seats on anyway , knowing City!

Fletcher is a coward , and won't face anyone , he thinks he's untouchable ...... all you can do is appeal and try to start afresh next season , or maybe take legal proceedings to recover any losses , as Marco suggests.

danny123 said:
Sure there's more to this...bet the 8 year old was caught smoking in the toilets
;)

No mate nothing more to it, this is what has actually happened.

Jonny68 said:
danny123 said:
;)

No mate nothing more to it, this is what has actually happened.

I know mate, just many people have been banned for smoking in the toilets etc.

Ring Manchester Evening News. Picture of the kid crying, weekend Derby story for them. They'll be highlighting mis-use of card story while also pulling at the heartstrings of the club. It's hardly the kid's fault.

if you have not spoke to the club yet then simply say on the day in error the wrong cards were dished out in your group so the adult had the junior no one noticed 'this happens i have used my lads card many time while he's used my card' so in your group there was no loss or gain to you or the club

One of the things that people seem to misunderstand is the fact the card is the property of MCFC and when mis-used the club deactivate them. I feel for the young lad and hope that somebody has a spare on here that they can pass on to enable him to go to the biggest derbies in years.

black mamba said:
To be honest there's only a couple of home games left , so it's highly unlikely you'll get them back ....... and as they're both likely to be sell outs , they've probably sold the seats on anyway , knowing City!

Fletcher is a coward , and won't face anyone , he thinks he's untouchable ...... all you can do is appeal and try to start afresh next season , or maybe take legal proceedings to recover any losses , as Marco suggests.

This is 100% correct, Fletcher is a absolute arsehole of a man who treats everybody as if they are guilty, how the hell can every single person who gets thrown out be guilty? my mate who has never smoked once got thrown out for smoking BTW. How can they punish an 8 yo because somebody was stupid enough to use his card!? Your best bet is to take legal proceedings against the club but you may as well write off this season.
I don't know how Fletcher is still in this job, it seems he does absolutely nothing to earn his wage, it may as well be a mannequin in his office for all he seems to do, his ostrich like approach to supporters not customers SUPPORTERS is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.