Season card nightmare..... HELP!!

I really feel for that little lad, the story almost brought a tear to my eye.

I hpoe he gets sorted.

Fletcher sounds like a little Hitler

Last year I had a similar problem.

My parents go away for a month every year so always use my dad's ticket for mates etc., whilist he is away. However never cross my mind that he had turned 65 that year and now had a OAP card.

Same thing happend went throught the turn stile and my mate was pulled over, once I was told ewhat had happend I realsied and offered to pay the differnce there and then, but was told couldn't do and would have to confiscate the ticket and I would have to reply to a letter, (however mate was allowed to continue and watch the game).

The letter never arrived, so I rang the ticket office to speak to someone. This is where the fun started! The person I spoke to was the biggest jobs worth prick I have ever had the pleasure to speak to and basically called me a thief and spoke to me in the rudest obnoxious way possible. The worst part was I couldn't wipe the floor with him because I was stuck needing mydad's ticket back! I just had to put up with the abuse! Then I sent in the most creeping letter offering my blood just to get the ticket back! Which finally did after missing a home game!

Not a happy experience so fully sympathise with you buddy.

I don't think I should have to kiss his arse over a mistake that I've admitted. Me and my son got our cards mixed up accidently. My son shouldn't be punished for an honest mistake. Can't believe how cruel it is.
Even more annoying on the day was that after I got the flick from the stadium some bloke was asking for a specific steward because they normally let him in for free! So my son wont get in the QPR game that we've paid for but some steward's mate will be walking in for nowt like he has all season.

boxercass said:
Last year I had a similar problem.

My parents go away for a month every year so always use my dad's ticket for mates etc., whilist he is away. However never cross my mind that he had turned 65 that year and now had a OAP card.

Same thing happend went throught the turn stile and my mate was pulled over, once I was told ewhat had happend I realsied and offered to pay the differnce there and then, but was told couldn't do and would have to confiscate the ticket and I would have to reply to a letter, (however mate was allowed to continue and watch the game).

The letter never arrived, so I rang the ticket office to speak to someone. This is where the fun started! The person I spoke to was the biggest jobs worth prick I have ever had the pleasure to speak to and basically called me a thief and spoke to me in the rudest obnoxious way possible. The worst part was I couldn't wipe the floor with him because I was stuck needing mydad's ticket back! I just had to put up with the abuse! Then I sent in the most creeping letter offering my blood just to get the ticket back! Which finally did after missing a home game!

Not a happy experience so fully sympathise with you buddy.

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I was accused of fraud !!!

charliebigspuds said:
black mamba said:
To be honest there's only a couple of home games left , so it's highly unlikely you'll get them back ....... and as they're both likely to be sell outs , they've probably sold the seats on anyway , knowing City!

Fletcher is a coward , and won't face anyone , he thinks he's untouchable ...... all you can do is appeal and try to start afresh next season , or maybe take legal proceedings to recover any losses , as Marco suggests.

This is 100% correct, Fletcher is a absolute arsehole of a man who treats everybody as if they are guilty, how the hell can every single person who gets thrown out be guilty? my mate who has never smoked once got thrown out for smoking BTW. How can they punish an 8 yo because somebody was stupid enough to use his card!? Your best bet is to take legal proceedings against the club but you may as well write off this season.
I don't know how Fletcher is still in this job, it seems he does absolutely nothing to earn his wage, it may as well be a mannequin in his office for all he seems to do, his ostrich like approach to supporters not customers SUPPORTERS is ridiculous.

I know someone who sacked him years ago, because he abandoned 30 odd school kids under his care at the Luton game to go on a nut job punching spree. A money grabbing trouble causing thicko.

Our bizzare experienced was when upgrading a childs ticket to adult. I even had th email from the ticket office confirming the transaction it bleeped child not adult stewards were arseholes kicked us both out. spoke to the ticket office manager who gave us printed tickets for ours seats that game nd said even though he was signing a letter their and then to take responsiblity flecter would inisist on a 3ame ban minimum. He was right a signed letter from the ticket office manager admitting the club fucked up he wanted to bvan a 10 year old for 3 games.
I had to pay the £60 or whatever it was to issue a small caims court claim against the club and got a snivelling apology from flecther who must have had his arse chewed from above. The club reimbursed the court costs and upgraded us to a hospitally package for 1 of the games

Santiago Street . said:
I really feel for that little lad, the story almost brought a tear to my eye.

I hpoe he gets sorted.

Fletcher sounds like a little Hitler

Exactly what i was going to say. The blues trying to justify city's actions in some of these examples that's fine, its your opinion and sure, there are usually 2 sides to every story. But nobody can try and claim Fletcher to be a nice or reasonable guy. The man is a cock of the absolute highest order.

I might be a lone voice on this one but I have found fetcher very reasonable. Met him at a football supporters federation meeting. Friend of mine was suspended by the club after an arrest at the fa cup derby.

Had to do a bit of messing with good behaviour forms etc, but my friend was back in by the next game thanks to fletcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.