Season card Question?

henrythedogcity

How would the stewards know if an adult was to use a childs season card for the derby?
I will not be taking my 4yr old boy to the game.....and they wont let me upgrade it ...... has anybody done this?

I think on the inside of the turnstiles there are 2 lights
1 for adult and 1 for a child
if you used a child season ticket and the steward on the inside saw that it was an adult entering, you would be pounced on

There are two different coloured lights on the stadium side of the turnstile. One for adults and one for children/senior citizens. The stewards are looking at these as you scan your ticket. You won't get away with it mate so I wouldn't risk it

I know that people have been refused entry because they came through on a child or concession ticket. But then again there have been times when people have managed to get through with a concession ticket. I remember about 12 or so months ago a thread on this very subject. Maybe when there are lots of people going through at the same time it gets missed.

HTH

As people have said the colour lights system.
You should be allowed to upgrade it. Unless its a child ticket in the family and thats the only child ticket in your group.
Making all of your group adults. (Then WOULD YOU be allowed in as you've got no kids with you)

DaveH said:
As people have said the colour lights system.
You should be allowed to upgrade it. Unless its for a child in the family and thats the only child ticket in your group.

If I remember rightly from the thread last year they don't like to upgrade for the Derby and I know for a fact that they don't upgrade for Cup Matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.