Season card Question?

They are locked down to specific entrances I'm afraid, very easy to do. I only know this because once I was trying to go on through the wrong turmstyle and couldn't work it out until it was pointed out to me by the steward that I was trying tom go through the wrong entrance.

. They can tell and you run the risk of having your seasoncard confiscated.[/quote]

My mate had his sons season card confiscated for 3 games last season because of this, its not worh the risk.

I am B & K normally I use B, where the hell is K, will I be allowed in on my todd?

hello said:
I am B & K normally I use B, where the hell is K, will I be allowed in on my todd?

I would have thought so. If they say anything just say that your wife has taken the two kids and you are having to catch them up straight from work. If its the family stand not sure of the rules though tbh.

hello said:
Pretty sure its near block 111, you will be fine going in that entrance

Cheers for the replies, think i will chance the drive up as long as I can leave work an hour or so early.

Its really weird how the permitted entrances are so far apart though, I'ld never even thought about it previously.

hello said:
Cheers for the replies, think i will chance the drive up as long as I can leave work an hour or so early.

Its really weird how the permitted entrances are so far apart though, I'ld never even thought about it previously.
Not really, there is only B, K, Y and P that get you in to the 1st tier, B and K are for anyone on the east side of the ground Y and P for anyone on the west.

Come on. Our owner is spending millions on the best squad we have had for years. The facilities being provided for us are the best in the country. We have owners that every supporter in the country wishes were at their club and you want to rip them off to facilitate someone that either does not have a season ticket or will not buy one. Support the club and our owners.

bluemanchester said:
Come on. Our owner is spending millions on the best squad we have had for years. The facilities being provided for us are the best in the country. We have owners that every supporter in the country wishes were at their club and you want to rip them off to facilitate someone that either does not have a season ticket or will not buy one. Support the club and our owners.

Support the club and owners, or support your friends and family? Tough one eh?

henrythedogcity said:
henrythedogcity said:
How would the stewards know if an adult was to use a childs season card for the derby?
I will not be taking my 4yr old boy to the game.....and they wont let me upgrade it ...... has anybody done this?
My mate wants to give it a go wiyh my 4yr olds ticket only problem he's 6"2 and 16 stone :)

You'l be ok mate, used one a few times meself and never got pulled. if you do just say the tickets must of got mixed up an the kids already gone in with yours, he isnt gonna trek with you to your seat to check if your upstairs..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.