Season card Question?

Personally I wouldnt risk it but if you do you need someone to go through on the adult ticket first and immediately question the inside stewards about something, distracting them and blocking there view of the lights. However this wont work if your going into the family stand without a kid as the outside guys will clock you anyway.

If you cant upgrade because your in the family stand then you'll need to find someone from elsewhere in the ground with a child ticket, get them to upgrade that and swap tickets and seats once inside the ground, you can walk all the way round anyway.

You should be able to upgrade - have the Ticket Office said you can't? I have a mate who tells me he has upgraded one of his two junior tickets to an adult for this one, cost £41 (Colin Bell, Level 3). Either they've told you wrong or my mate's telling porkies.

henrythedogcity said:
How would the stewards know if an adult was to use a childs season card for the derby?
I will not be taking my 4yr old boy to the game.....and they wont let me upgrade it ...... has anybody done this?
My mate wants to give it a go wiyh my 4yr olds ticket only problem he's 6"2 and 16 stone :)

Should be fine to upgrade - says on the website okay for night matches. I've upgraded both my children's seasoncards, so there will be 4 adults in the family stand, no kids.

Hth

henrythedogcity said:
henrythedogcity said:
How would the stewards know if an adult was to use a childs season card for the derby?
I will not be taking my 4yr old boy to the game.....and they wont let me upgrade it ...... has anybody done this?
My mate wants to give it a go wiyh my 4yr olds ticket only problem he's 6"2 and 16 stone :)

what you need to consider is if it goes tits up chances are you and your 4 yr old wont be seeing the next 3 home games either, as they say on the telly "the decision is yours". (They will be keen tomorrow though)

When blues decide to offer their seats to rags for derby games, a little part of me dies inside. Suddenly that old bloke who sits infront of you changes into someone wearing no colours, doesn't join in with the banter....doesn't cheer when we score. It's so bleeding obvious.

When they come back the following home game I always shout, "HEY ALFIE, HOW MUCH DID THAT RAG GIVE YOU FOR SEAT IN THE DERBY?"

Dennis75 said:
When blues decide to offer their seats to rags for derby games, a little part of me dies inside. Suddenly that old bloke who sits infront of you changes into someone wearing no colours, doesn't join in with the banter....doesn't cheer when we score. It's so bleeding obvious.

When they come back the following home game I always shout, "HEY ALFIE, HOW MUCH DID THAT RAG GIVE YOU FOR SEAT IN THE DERBY?"

Didn't think there was any indication it was for a Rag, I assumed a fellow blue as it was a little late and possibly dodgy for a 4 yr old ?

If it is for a Rag then I suggest you tell him it will be fine and then just leave him at the gate without a ticket, I would rather leave my seat empty than let one of those puss filled bastards sit in my seat. I brought disinfectant wipes after the League cup game to clean my seat where those bastards had been in it !

They are very hit and miss with the upgrade and it seems to depend on who you get on the phone, as a result my 4 season tickets will more than likely be empty tomorrow as I can't justify getting the kids back at 1/2am with school the following day, and I dont think i'll risk a 3/4 hour drive to get told my ticket is invalid because I haven't brough any of my kids with me.

I've upgraded a junior for the derby game no problem.

Would not risk trying to take an adult on a junior ticket its just not worth the risk imo. They can tell and you run the risk of having your seasoncard confiscated.

My 14 year old nephew has a card in the family/north stand and he sits in that stand on his own without any adults with him. Yesterday i upgraded his card for £37 to an adult with no problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.