Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

shutty24 said:
We've got a billion in the bank, but we've got one person on the phones and a website that crashes because of unexpected demand!!! Shocking and poor planning!!! Position 190 on the phone :-(

lol. they should have saved money on the fancy renewal packs and actually made the systems work

Got to the ground at 7:45 already about 25 people queuing, the guys at the front were there at 2am apparently!!!

By the time it opened at 9 there were about 200

Sorted by 10 past 9

3 of us Block 317, row M £380 a piece

Sat virtually same seats this season a block below and the renewal cost was going to be £620

Fair Play City

shutty24 said:
We've got a billion in the bank, but we've got one person on the phones and a website that crashes because of unexpected demand!!! Shocking and poor planning!!! Position 190 on the phone :-(
i think city would struggle to run a bath at thee moment

shutty24 said:

Financial fair play means we are only allowed 1 part time ticket office person and a ZX81 computer system.

Wanchope n me Dickov said:
It's like queuing up all day for Gillingham play off final tickets all over again.
ha yes what a day that was,10 hours I queued and we were nowhere near the last ones in the queue.
Remember the ticket office manager coming out to try and calm one or two very irate blues .
Three certainties in life are birth ,death and the city ticket office fucking things up.
I'm 220 in the queue on the phone and keep refreshing the website but wouldn't be surprised if I get cut off and my pc were to blow up just before I get through.

bluebc said:
bluestevei said:
FUCK ME IM 299 IN LINE AND I CARNT GET ON ONLINE FFS CITY

IN NOW 285

NOW 282

ITS MY OWN FAULT I RUNG WRONG NUMBER FIRST AND GOT CUT OFF AFTER 10 MINS

NOW 276

Are you on a pay as you go mobile tariff ?

no ive got 800 mins and I use only 200 per month so heres hoping but I might go on house phone as its unlimit

now 220

now 162 after1 hr ffs city can you run a bath

And FWIW they had about 8 windows open at the ground, most I've ever seen tbf

Anyone at the ground let us know what the queue is like and how fast its moving, had enough of this website shit. cheers

Goater666 said:
Has anyone got through on the phone yet? did they give you any options to move in the new stand or was it just go here or no where?

Just got through on the phone, said which block I wanted in new tier, which row etc. Girl was helpful, took two minutes to move 4 seats

swifty said:
Anyone at the ground let us know what the queue is like and how fast its moving, had enough of this website shit. cheers

I'm over an hour away but I'm considering the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.