Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

I said I was going to the ground but couldn't be arsed...................silly mistake

Number 283 in the queue! Going to be a long day!

What time is the ticket office open tomorrow? Is it worth getting to the match a few hours early?

To those waiting on home phones, don't forget they start charging at a pretty high rate after an hour!!!

City used to use 3rd party provider called Ticketline. Not sure if it's them.

Still not working for me so I'll try later. I wanted a £380 ticket on the halfway line, but they're probably gone now

Marvin said:
City used to use 3rd party provider called Ticketline. Not sure if it's them.

Still not working for me so I'll try later. I wanted a £380 ticket on the halfway line, but they're probably gone now

Day to day ticket sales i think they still do, or SeeTickets - supporter services are inhouse though.

Been on hold for an hour. Finally down to 99........

Clearly website not going to work.

Started at 43 in the q, now 24. Are people giving up or are they serving slowly?

web site is a complete waste of space and effort. Managed to now get down to position 25 in queue but no confidence this wont crash soon !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.