Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

If somebody doesn't want to buy a £56 matchday ticket they won't, regardless if there are few or hundreds of tickets left.

What will be interesting to see is the amount of season ticket seats on sales next season. Either it was the failed tie in with Viagogo, or we do have loads of season ticket holders who either can't make certain matches, or don't want to go to those matches? City sold Viagogo blocks of tickets, which Viagogo couldn't shift. They definitely added to the empty seats around the stadium.

The other question is can City now shift those expensive matchday seats that they used to sell to Viagogo?(mainly in level 3), along with doing the in-house spare ticket sales?

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Corky said:
mayo31 said:
Not sure the in house ticket scheme will work as I reckon unless we make a huge signing there will be plenty of seats available.

If I wrong I will accept that.

Will the club sell a season ticket before it sells their own empty seats?

I see the really expensive seats as being like wembley, empty for most of the game.

Agree with this, unless you can sell for below the match day price it will be impossible on the exchange, and I can't see the club allowing that. It will only work for about 4 games a season when no one wants to sell.

If I understand correctly, we would get 1/19th of the value of the season ticket as a credit towards the next year's season ticket.

Wouldn't surprise me if the club put them for sale at full face value rather than the price that they credit the supporter with.

Yeah I reckon it is, just looked it up, it will be like the scheme we had in 2007/8 and scrapped early in 2008/9 although run in house.

"How it works

Any Seasoncard holder can release their Premier League home match seat for sale via the MCFC Ticket Exchange

If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price*, to be used as credit towards the purchase of your Seasoncard for season 2016/17.

Premium Seat holders will receive the equivalent funds of one twenty-secondth (1/22) of their Seasoncard price.

Superbia members should call their Account Manager on 0161 444 1894 (Option 1, Option 4) to find out their entitlement for MCFC Ticket Exchange.

There are no additional fees for selling your seat and you will retain all of your Seasoncard Ticket Points

No refunds or cash alternatives are available

More information will follow on this exciting new initiative prior to the start of next season."

It will only work for sell outs, and 1/19th this season will be less than 1/19th next season.

jrb said:
If somebody doesn't want to buy a £56 matchday ticket they won't, regardless if there are few or hundreds of tickets left.

What will be interesting to see is the amount of season ticket seats on sales next season. Either it was the faile d tie in with Viagogo, or we do have loads of season ticket holders who either can't make certain matches, or don't want to go to those matches? City sold Viagogo blocks of tickets, which Viagogo couldn't shift. They definitely added to the empty seats around the stadium.

The other question is can City now shift those expensive matchday seats that they used to sell to Viagogo?(mainly in level 3), along with doing the in-house spare ticket sales?

I have noticed they haven't sold the last 3 as a bundle this year, and the first of those 3 Villa the most expensive ticket is 50 I,m sure last season the final 3 were sold at 56 so maybe there is a downward pressure on match day tickets.

fredmont said:
Anyone know what Joe's and 93:20 have that is worth the added expense? Unable to access on OS.

I think the original plans were to give access to a sports bar.

Anyone in padded who still wants this but keep prices the same, relocate to the other side of the directors box. Loads of seats that are taken by tourists mainly. Especially in CB. Same problem may arise if they build a new stand at NS end but I would imagine they would only do that if demand high.

I'm not sure why they have just done it on one side. Would it not have made more sense to trial it either side of the directors box first? Paying £1300 to be an aisle away from someone paying £620 seems a bit odd to me.

Gone up £75 for me which works out at an extra £4 a game. Though overall it is 11% up so for that Increase we better start buying some world class players that we haven't be doing for awhile.

For those that find the pricing charts a COMPLETE nightmare I have put the prices direct on to the blocks and part blocks
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/stadium/colourblockmappriced.jpg[/bigimg]

the originalkippaxman said:
Gone up £75 for me which works out at an extra £4 a game. Though overall it is 11% up so for that Increase we better start buying some world class players that we haven't be doing for awhile.

Up £75, extra £4 per game, 9 months of going to matches, payment spread of 10 monthly interest free payments.

Yes the price rises are shit, but looking at it like that, is it as bad as it really seems?

Obviously those in level 2 have a valid and different argument.

jrb said:

Up £75, extra £4 per game, 9 months of going to matches, payment spread of 10 monthly interest free payments.

Yes the price rises are shit, but looking at it like that, is it as bad as it really seems?

£840 to £1600 a very different point

DiscoSteve said:
For those that find the pricing charts a COMPLETE nightmare I have put the prices direct on to the blocks and part blocks
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/stadium/colourblockmappriced.jpg[/bigimg]

I see blocks 215 and 216 in level SS level 2 to have been given over to matchday packages?(meal, etc) Black and white stripes. Is that correct?

jrb said:

£840 to £1600 a very different point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.