Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Just had some geezer from city called Dominic leave me a voicemail and say I can have 2 Premium seats today if I call him back.
Are they any good?....price?

Yes, they are good and that's why they are more expensive. Price varies from 1,150 to 1,750.

My turn comes next week. I have a mate who is in the same window. My question is: what is the way to maximise the chance of getting seats together, if possible?

Would it be fairly easy over the phone or should we try and get there in person? He lives fairly close to the ground (Ashton) but I am 50 miles away so it would mean a day off work, but obviously that isn't an issue if it means a much better chance of sitting together.

Easy enough on line, you just need his supporter number and you can do both.

Just had some geezer from city called Dominic leave me a voicemail and say I can have 2 Premium seats today if I call him back.
Are they any good?....price?

Yes, they are good and that's why they are more expensive. Price varies from 1,150 to 1,750.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/2015-16-Seasoncards-for-Waiting-List details what you get in Joe's & 93:20, there's a link to the stadium plan & pricing on the Introduction tab as well. http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/J2920_MCFC_Wait_List_Brochure

had an email today confirming direct debit, automaticaly put me back in the cup schemes as well are they doing the picture thing again, not bother if not, just wondered

I'm buying one for my nephew and I've been nominated on his Seasoncard Management page as the person who can buy his ticket. Will I get the email or will it go to him or both?

My turn comes next week. I have a mate who is in the same window. My question is: what is the way to maximise the chance of getting seats together, if possible?

Would it be fairly easy over the phone or should we try and get there in person? He lives fairly close to the ground (Ashton) but I am 50 miles away so it would mean a day off work, but obviously that isn't an issue if it means a much better chance of sitting together.
Me and my mate just purchased 2 together , East Stand level 3, block 309=£550 each. My mate had to come round to mine so he could give his bank details over the phone for the payments. Once your window opens you could see what's left, Make a note of a pair together, give the details to your mate and then both phone at a set time, good luck.

Me and my mate just purchased 2 together , East Stand level 3, block 309=£550 each. My mate had to come round to mine so he could give his bank details over the phone for the payments. Once your window opens you could see what's left, Make a note of a pair together, give the details to your mate and then both phone at a set time, good luck.

Where abouts are you sat? I'm in the same block.

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Gone from £820 to £1225 for me in 209.

Gulp.
mine went up as well but to be fair i have to say that my youngest 7 year old son on the waiting list has been accepted so me my 16 year old son +7 year old son have had to relocate to the new stand.yes it is high up but where else in the prem could you get 3 seats together for a total of £599

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.