Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

You cant jump the queue by buying a premium seat. I have moved to a seat in 93:20, and my wife was on the waiting list and had to wait until her window opened to buy a premium seat. They did hold the seat next to mine for her though.
Yes, you can although they did say initially that you couldn't, this was later changed. I did it for my daughter and as posted elsewhere, they are ringing people on the waiting list whose turn hasn't come round.

Yes, you can although they did say initially that you couldn't, this was later changed. I did it for my daughter and as posted elsewhere, they are ringing people on the waiting list whose turn hasn't come round.

This makes good sense from a business and fans perspective. We might reach the point where season cards in other parts of the ground get sold out and the premium seats go on open sale. In this scenario, no doubt some whingers would be complaining that they would have gone for a Lremium seat if only they had been given enough notice.

The future is Blue. Record season card sales, record income generated, enormous attendances next season!

This makes good sense from a business and fans perspective. We might reach the point where season cards in other parts of the ground get sold out and the premium seats go on open sale. In this scenario, no doubt some whingers would be complaining that they would have gone for a Lremium seat if only they had been given enough notice.

The future is Blue. Record season card sales, record income generated, enormous attendances next season!
Thank fuck for that !! I was expecting the usual "massive" word to make it into your last sentence.

Direct Debit Advance Notice
Service User Number: Service User Name: Manchester City Football Club Limited

Supporter Number:
Payer's Account Name: Mr Alan Oakes

Dear Mr Alan Oakes,

Thank you for signing up to pay for your 2015/16 Seasoncard by Direct Debit for supporter number If you pay for more than one supporter, please be aware that an individual letter or email is sent to each supporter who has signed up to the Direct Debit Scheme.

A Direct Debit payment, due in respect of the above Direct Debit Instruction, will be debited from your account as follows:

Instalment Date Instalment Amount
1st July 2015 - Instalment 1 £42.00
3rd August 2015 - Instalment 2 £42.00
1st September 2015 - Instalment 3 £42.00
1st October 2015 - Instalment 4 £42.00
2nd November 2015 - Instalment 5 £42.00
1st December 2015 - Instalment 6 £42.00
4th January 2016 - Instalment 7 £42.00
1st February 2016 - Instalment 8 £42.00
1st March 2016 - Instalment 9 £42.00
1st April 2016 - Instalment 10 £42.00
Please note, £42.00 will be collected from your account on Wednesday 1st July. Should you wish to make any changes to your account details, please contact our Supporter Services team on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3, option 1) before 5.30pm Wednesday 17th June 2015, otherwise collections will commence and continue as detailed above.

If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit we will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.

By signing up to Direct Debit you are agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season your Seasoncard will be automatically renewed (including any add on product purchased the previous year) and you will once again be enrolled on to the Direct Debit scheme. Should you wish to change your method of payment you must contact the Club prior to the published renewal deadline date for the 2016/17 season. If you do not wish to renew your Seasoncard you must contact the Club no later than the published renewal date for the 2016/17 season, after which the Seasoncard will be released for re-sale for the 2016/17 season.

Full Seasoncard terms and conditions can be found online at mcfc.co.uk.

If you have any queries in respect of this notification, please contact our Supporter Services team on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3, option 1), otherwise collections will commence and continue as detailed above.

Yours sincerely

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

Just bought two season tickets today, one for me and one for my dad in the family stand, but we neither of us are under 16... Will we be asked to move? I only read about this rule after I had already bought the tickets or else I would have chosen somewhere else.

Just bought two season tickets today, one for me and one for my dad in the family stand, but we neither of us are under 16... Will we be asked to move? I only read about this rule after I had already bought the tickets or else I would have chosen somewhere else.
I checked the Terms and Conditions on www.mcfc.co.uk and for the Family Stand it says:

Family Stand: In the family stand, adult (i.e. over 18) Seasoncard Holders must be accompanied by a

Seasoncard Holder who is aged 15 and under with a maximum of 3 adult Seasoncard Holders per

Seasoncard Holder aged 15 and under.

Not sure how they can check, but I'd ring supporter services and change it. I'm sure they would be happy to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.