Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Yes we were shafted [in 206] and I'm no fan of the corporate expansion - but it's time to move on.

If Khaldoon and Txiki deliver the calibre of signings they have promised next season is going to be great.
Cheers, I agree. That's why I moved &, unlike many others, renewed. I've been in the same seat for 10 years. It took a lot to get me to move....several years, of being treated as second class "fans" then, just as things looked to be improving. They installed a TV, near to our entrance, opened a snack bar (which last about 5-6 months). We were stopped from using the gents toilet (we were told it was for people from the restaurant, even though it wasn't part of the restaurant). Things add up. Then they double the price! Time for a change...but never to give up!

Cheers, I agree. That's why I moved &, unlike many others, renewed. I've been in the same seat for 10 years. It took a lot to get me to move....several years, of being treated as second class "fans" then, just as things looked to be improving. They installed a TV, near to our entrance, opened a snack bar (which last about 5-6 months). We were stopped from using the gents toilet (we were told it was for people from the restaurant, even though it wasn't part of the restaurant). Things add up. Then they double the price! Time for a change...but never to give up!

Good post and I know the feeling Mike. I missed my half-time cider due to the construction!!

This has been an inconvenience but IMHO a fairly small price to pay considering our owners are transforming East Manchester on and off the pitch!

Why no, there's still a chance it could be ready late in 16 /17 just after Christmas.

All lessons / problems / delays would have been learnt from building the new south stand I reckon. Always easier second time around.
Problem guys .....to build the North Stand, they've got to move the shop & ticket office! So I think 2017/18.

If we extend the North Stand it should be completed quicker than the South as any unforseen issues will have been ironed out, there's less hassle from traffic and more importantly there's no housing close by so work could continue almost 24 hours a day.
You all seem to be forgetting...the shop, blue square, ticket office, tram stops & Mercer Way are on the North side!

I had my window this morning

8184 on list

Got east stand 202 R66 happy with that outcome

Reading through some other posts who had same window they opted for premium seats just invade none left

I was thinking the same but thought I'd wait for my window ...so all in all probably saved myself £300

This morning there were problems as well with the system couldn't buy until 10:00am

Also tried to get car park but told it was sold out

I had my window this morning

8184 on list

Got east stand 202 R66 happy with that outcome

Reading through some other posts who had same window they opted for premium seats just invade none left

I was thinking the same but thought I'd wait for my window ...so all in all probably saved myself £300

This morning there were problems as well with the system couldn't buy until 10:00am

Also tried to get car park but told it was sold out

The biggest benefit of Premium will be priority for Champions League final tickets (when we eventually get there) and other key away games. CL final tickets on the black market stretch to thousands of pounds and carry a high risk of buying fakes!

The Club can't state that Premium season card holders will get this level of priority but we know it will happen.

how many premium season card holders are there? and on that basis if that's the only reason to purchase premium seats then all the rest of us may as well just give up on final tickets? surely loyalty of attending games and points gathered also come into it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.