Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I hear what your saying, although my SC went out the window with Beanie, the compulsion to go proved too strong, so I've seen the ShowSec fuckers in action plenty of times. As they are based in Leicester, I'll raise a proposal at the Leicester CSA AGM to light a fuse under the tosser's head office. All donations welcome..

Gents, I would like to point out that the Showsec people are only following the Councils instructions when they ask fans to sit down. It's hasn't got anything to do with the club, other tham to say the council can take them to court if they don't get fans to sit down. Unfortunately (or is that more like fortunately), it all goes back to the "wonderful" PM we had in the 1980's....Margaret Thather. It was all in reaction to the Heysel stadium incident and how to control crowds and make it safer to watch football matches. Also part of the resason why you can't drink alcohol and be in view of the field of football, at the same time (unlike other stadium sports....rugby, cricket, etc). It's also the reason why drinking alcohol is banned at UEFA matches.

Gents, I would like to point out that the Showsec people are only following the Councils instructions when they ask fans to sit down. It's hasn't got anything to do with the club, other tham to say the council can take them to court if they don't get fans to sit down. Unfortunately (or is that more like fortunately), it all goes back to the "wonderful" PM we had in the 1980's....Margaret Thather. It was all in reaction to the Heysel stadium incident and how to control crowds and make it safer to watch football matches. Also part of the resason why you can't drink alcohol and be in view of the field of football, at the same time (unlike other stadium sports....rugby, cricket, etc). It's also the reason why drinking alcohol is banned at UEFA matches.

This is from the FSF, it's a civil matter so not illegal http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safe-standing/safe-standing-facts/#LEGALITIES

Amazing to think that we are now at record numbers of season tickets sold and with ever passing hour the number goes up. 40,000+ by weekend or early next week ?

Be good if the club could let us all know when we reach that 40k milestone and let those on the Waiting List know what the maximum is for the new season.

So at Etihad you can stand in the concourse and watch the match through the doorway? ;) ;)

Amazing to think that we are now at record numbers of season tickets sold and with ever passing hour the number goes up. 40,000+ by weekend or early next week ?

Be good if the club could let us all know when we reach that 40k milestone and let those on the Waiting List know what the maximum is for the new season.

This Is a good idea, anyone out there with any contacts in the ticket sales office? I'm still six days away, and though I'm 272 miles away I made every home game last year,buying tickets through our supporters club on the South Coast (ofter over £50 a game) I know peoples circumstances are all different, but I've noticed a few of us with new season cards are only able to attend 50%?? .Nothing we can do about it, Just frustrating!!

This Is a good idea, anyone out there with any contacts in the ticket sales office? I'm still six days away, and though I'm 272 miles away I made every home game last year,buying tickets through our supporters club on the South Coast (ofter over £50 a game) I know peoples circumstances are all different, but I've noticed a few of us with new season cards are only able to attend 50%?? .Nothing we can do about it, Just frustrating!!

Will the club still be using Viagogo next season for match day tickets or have they now stopped this and it will be done via the club ?

Hopefully the use of viagogo will end and any people selling tickets will only get face value for them as that is fair rather than people having to pay over the odds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.