Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

If this thread is anything to go by, the 10 monthly interest free payments are an incentive most people are taking up, regardless if the price of the season ticket is more than they originally wanted to pay.

Question. For those of you who didn't get the season ticket you wanted, and bought a more expensive one, did the ticket office staff push the 10 month interest free payment option? Push, as in a polite reminder. Nothing else is intended.

I'm gonna call up in the morning and cancel my Seasoncard along with my brother. Have ended up mistakenly not renewing my seasoncard having thought I had done, when I finally realised yesterday and receiving "the why have you not renewed your seasoncard" email I have called up this morning just booked the best I could afford but the seats are rubbish from what I have had over the years.

Been attending City games for 24 years and 16 years a seasoncard holder, pretty gutted.

I'm gonna call up in the morning and cancel my Seasoncard along with my brother. Have ended up mistakenly not renewing my seasoncard having thought I had done, when I finally realised yesterday and receiving "the why have you not renewed your seasoncard" email I have called up this morning just booked the best I could afford but the seats are rubbish from what I have had over the years.

Been attending City games for 24 years and 16 years a seasoncard holder, pretty gutted.
Don't know what seats you have had , but don't think any seats are rubbish in the stadium.

If this thread is anything to go by, the 10 monthly interest free payments are an incentive most people are taking up, regardless if the price of the season ticket is more than they originally wanted to pay.

Question. For those of you who didn't get the season ticket you wanted, and bought a more expensive one, did the ticket office staff push the 10 month interest free payment option? Push, as in a polite reminder. Nothing else is intended.
I wanted the cheapest ticket i could get but in the end went for a £600 season ticket in the new stand because of the 10 DD payments. I didn't give the ticket office staff chance to ask if i wanted DD, just blurted it out before he could open is gob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.