Season card scarf

Just got my season card this morning, blue and white scarf no maroon, with Manchester City written down it. No tin but city laptop case. Much prefer a blue and white scarf.

That will save me a few bob. I was getting sick of those tins anyway. Particularly as United have been sending Membership Cards out in tins similar to what we used to do, with similar 'gifts' as well

Just got my season card this morning, blue and white scarf no maroon, with Manchester City written down it. No tin but city laptop case. Much prefer a blue and white scarf.
A city laptop case.
That'll be useful to lots of people .
Cant wait to get mine

It’s not a laptop case, too small. It’s more of a wash bag.
Thought it was a bit weird how they have just lobbed the season card in the bag loose.
They should give us a option not to bother sending all the crap they send out and save us a tenner on our season cards.

Thought it was a bit weird how they have just lobbed the season card in the bag loose.
They should give us a option not to bother sending all the crap they send out and save us a tenner on our season cards.
After today's result should of give us the option of having the ticket with the bag :+)

Fits my 13 inch MacBook perfectly :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.