Season Card

Aint had mine yet, prob will be at home when I get in.

Whats this about a cup scheme? better not be like how the rags run it!

mxpx said:

You just get your normal seat automatically for each home cup game without having the hassle of having to sort it for each game. They'll just take the cost of the game directly out of your account when they go on sale. You get an additional 125 loyalty points too.

Danny Hoekman said:
mxpx said:

You just get your normal seat automatically for each home cup game without having the hassle of having to sort it for each game. They'll just take the cost of the game directly out of your account when they go on sale. You get an additional 125 loyalty points too.
what happens if like me your in the southstand and they give the whole of the stand to the fucking away fans?

got mine this mornin, but the envolope was ripped from top to bottom at one end :S nit to worry thou postman hant taken the ticket

inchy14 said:
Wifes just rang to let me know they've arrived, At least this season they'll be together unlike last years.
anyone know what they look like ? Can't wait till i get home.

bit borin really with no picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.