season cards next season

dw7 said:
felixbg said:
more games now will be 10 points imo, this will mean those that have been going during the terrible pearce years, keegan, sven etc. will stay ahead and be rewarded for their loyalty. I think the days of 30 points for wigan at home are long gone.

this will sitll mean the same people will be going all the time

And whats the problem with this, we all went through thin and thinner times.
and IF (god forbid) it all goes tits up we will still be the ones going

dw7 said:
DaveH said:
And whats the problem with this, we all went through thin and thinner times.
and IF (god forbid) it all goes tits up we will still be the ones going

read my previous post and you'll know what i mean

I read your posts before i wrote mine.
I agree that it is hard to attact new fans if they cant get to the Big games, however thats what people will aim to get to by going to the lesser glamour games.
One idea Maybe with cup games :-
first game = season ticket holders 1st
second game = season ticket holders that went to the 1st game (forget points) then
Anyone that went to the first game.
and so on, rewarding loyalty to the indvidual cup compition all the way to the final.
This would stop someone with loads of points just jumping in at the semi or final stage.
and would reward people that have watch every round

DaveH said:
dw7 said:
read my previous post and you'll know what i mean

I read your posts before i wrote mine.
I agree that it is hard to attact new fans if they cant get to the Big games, however thats what people will aim to get to by going to the lesser glamour games.
One idea Maybe with cup games :-
first game = season ticket holders 1st
second game = season ticket holders that went to the 1st game (forget points) then
Anyone that went to the first game.
and so on, rewarding loyalty to the indvidual cup compition all the way to the final.
This would stop someone with loads of points just jumping in at the semi or final stage.
and would reward people that have watch every round

its gonna be a hard decision for the club because people that have built up the points over the years cant be let down you can already see a rift starting with people that have a fair few points missing out cause someone in a supporters club with little points gets a ticket i have a fair few points and be defo gettin a ticket for a final but scrapped through for liverpool so i'd feel hard done by if the system was changed but i can see it happening maybe not soon but it will happen to attract new fans and by the time it does happen we'll all have an extra number of points so we'll even feel more hard done by

considering tickets for birmingham were up for grabs, and it was the same old faces, where were all these people who were/are desparate to go.

loyalty points are earnt.

to change the system to accomadate johnny come lately away supporters would be a real piss take.

dw7 said:
felixbg said:
more games now will be 10 points imo, this will mean those that have been going during the terrible pearce years, keegan, sven etc. will stay ahead and be rewarded for their loyalty. I think the days of 30 points for wigan at home are long gone.

And the system only rewards 'recent' home and awayers. What about the people who didn't miss a game home or away during the 80's and 90's say? There's no perfect system.

Danny Hoekman said:
dw7 said:

And the system only rewards 'recent' home and awayers. What about the people who didn't miss a game home or away during the 80's and 90's say? There's no perfect system.

most games have been available in the last few years

where were these people then?

Danny Hoekman said:
dw7 said:

tbf this would mean only 40+ people being able to get tickets

fathellensbellend said:
Danny Hoekman said:

most games have been available in the last few years

where were these people then?

but thats the thing the club want to create this "GLOBAL BRAND" this wont happen by just having "the same old faces" all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.