season cards next season

fathellensbellend said:
considering tickets for birmingham were up for grabs, and it was the same old faces, where were all these people who were/are desparate to go.

loyalty points are earnt.

to change the system to accomadate johnny come lately away supporters would be a real piss take.
here here,why was there so many seats empty at brum tv possibly,thats why loyalty should be rewarded

i couldnt go to wigan OR brum as i work on a sunday so i have money for games in general, dont start accusing people of not being as loyal as others without taking into account the reasons. i go when i can afford and that is hard on a 17 y/o budget. and im season card holder btw

and id like to see how many of you could get a spuds ticket when youve only got 60 in the bank but owe out nearer £80

[/quote]

its gonna be a hard decision for the club because people that have built up the points over the years cant be let down you can already see a rift starting with people that have a fair few points missing out cause someone in a supporters club with little points gets a ticket i have a fair few points and be defo gettin a ticket for a final but scrapped through for liverpool so i'd feel hard done by if the system was changed but i can see it happening maybe not soon but it will happen to attract new fans and by the time it does happen we'll all have an extra number of points so we'll even feel more hard done by[/quote]

I didn't realise that this happens with supporters clubs, how does that work?

I have attended the Liverpool away match for the past 7 years and never had a problem getting a ticket until this season. Although I have attended matches for years it is only the last 3 years that I have been able to afford a season ticket but I had built up some loyalty points on my match card (or whatever it is called).

Is it more difficult this season because those on higher points, who maybe don't usually attend away matches, have decided to go to the 'closer' away matches or have they bought their tickets for the 'Pool match to sell on to their mates?

Although I don't attend all away matches I attend as many as possible and feel really disappointed not to have a 'Pool ticket!

its gonna be a hard decision for the club because people that have built up the points over the years cant be let down you can already see a rift starting with people that have a fair few points missing out cause someone in a supporters club with little points gets a ticket i have a fair few points and be defo gettin a ticket for a final but scrapped through for liverpool so i'd feel hard done by if the system was changed but i can see it happening maybe not soon but it will happen to attract new fans and by the time it does happen we'll all have an extra number of points so we'll even feel more hard done by[/quote]

I have attended the Liverpool away match for the past 7 years and never had a problem getting a ticket until this season. Although I have attended matches for years it is only the last 3 years that I have been able to afford a season ticket but I had built up some loyalty points on my match card (or whatever it is called).

Is it more difficult this season because those on higher points, who maybe don't usually attend away matches, have decided to go to the 'closer' away matches or have they bought their tickets for the 'Pool match to sell on to their mates?

Although I don't attend all away matches I attend as many as possible and feel really disappointed not to have a 'Pool ticket![/quote]

i'm like yourself this season, i can't do all the aways for one reason or another, i can make the "near" one's but have'nt got the time or the money to leg it down to london midweek for instance.liverpool on a sat lunch is a non starter too.had i not had the points i have i'd be struggling myself when the big games come up.
i can't though think of a fairer system.

Although I don't attend all away matches I attend as many as possible and feel really disappointed not to have a 'Pool ticket![/quote]

supporters club's ask the ticket office for a number of tickets so say for spurs supporters clubs in total ask for 1k they will prob get them because they aint selling but lets say for liverpool or united they may ask for 1.5k but may only get half this amount.

but and this is were the problem araises you may have 3200 point on you s/c and miss out but i may be a member of a supporters club and what ever way the distribute the tickets in each branch i may get a ticket even though i may not have a s/c at all

Could buy Liverpool away tickets last season but did not have enough loyalty points this year before they sold out!!

Managed to get two tickets but they r for the Liverpool end!!

Now I start seeing tickets appearing on boards for sale!!

Maybe Im being abit suspicious and they maybe appearing for sale for legimate reasons!!

But I cant help but think that season ticket holders who didnt buy last year r buying them this year with no intention of going to the match but just to keep their loyalty points up and then trying to sell on the tickets to City fans who want to go like myself!!

I maybe wrong and apologise in advance if I have offended anyone!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.