Season ticket for sale

I've got a Gold Season Ticket with 7500 pts. 3rd tier Colin Bell (aisle seat) Currently finding it difficult to get to games due to other commitments. Looking for someone to take remaining 15 games ( including derby next weekend ). pm for details

season ticket for sale for the remaining season selling due to family and work commitments,looking for £325 which works out at £25 per game so great value Block 216 3rd row fantastic seat,cheers blues

Hi Blues. Selling my upgraded Adult season ticket for the remaining 12 home league fixtures after the Everton home game as I'm taking a 6 month sabbatical and working abroad.Looking for slightly less than FV per ticket per game. Seat Details are 116 South Stand Level 1 Row E. Looking to get rid and find a confirmed buyer ASAP as ideally I want the stress of having it sold gone quickly to give me one less thing to worry about. Get in touch via PM. Thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.