Season ticket for sale

I'm interested in buying a season ticket if anyone selling season ticket beyond this season as well

Any seat / price, let me know and will be happy to buy remaining for this season and transfer.

Cheers Blues

SuperSilva said:
I'm interested in buying a season ticket if anyone selling season ticket beyond this season as well

Any seat / price, let me know and will be happy to buy remaining for this season and transfer.

Cheers Blues

if you are a single go on the waiting list. much better chance that those waiting for 2 or more.

de niro said:
SuperSilva said:

Cheers Blues

if you are a single go on the waiting list. much better chance that those waiting for 2 or more.

Just wondering, i want a season ticket but not in any of the 2 new stands, is there a way of getting a season ticket in any other areas. Hard to get but preferably east or south stand singing blocks

bluemoon98 said:
de niro said:
SuperSilva said:

Cheers Blues

Just wondering, i want a season ticket but not in any of the 2 new stands, is there a way of getting a season ticket in any other areas. Hard to get but preferably east or south stand singing blocks

very very unlikley.

de niro said:
bluemoon98 said:
de niro said:

very very unlikley.

I would of thought so aha, but say if i wanted to sit anywhere in the stadium apart from the new stands, if i join the waiting list is it to sit in new stands or anywhere in stadium as I am 15 and my mum says for my birthday when I am 16 she will put me on the seasoncard waiting list would this be too late - as she will put me on it probably march/april

bluemoon98 said:
de niro said:
bluemoon98 said:

very very unlikley.

I would of thought so aha, but say if i wanted to sit anywhere in the stadium apart from the new stands, if i join the waiting list is it to sit in new stands or anywhere in stadium as I am 15 and my mum says for my birthday when I am 16 she will put me on the seasoncard waiting list would this be too late - as she will put me on it probably march/april

get a ticket anywhere on level one. then walk round to the singing section and just squeeze in. there all stand up any way.

de niro said:
bluemoon98 said:
de niro said:
very very unlikley.

get a ticket anywhere on level one. then walk round to the singing section and just squeeze in. there all stand up any way.

Good idea ;), my actual point was if i joined the seasoncard waiting list do you HAVE to sit in the new stands? Or is it up to you where you sit as long as seats are available if not can you opt out?

bluemoon98 said:
I'm in a dillema, whether to go on the waiting list or not ? I'm 15 and looking for one but I don't know if it's too late to go on the waiting list. Any help?

no point lad, soon you'll find a bird, she'll stop you going, then wisk you down the aisle,kids will arrive, you'll be too skint to do football and besides you'll be taking them to their own football net ball or whatever. best leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.