Season ticket has arrived!

Still waiting for mine in 109. It said it was printed a week and a half ago on the OS supporter log-in. Might go to the ticket office today and see if i can just pick it up.

Whats the atmosphere like in 109? I like nothing more than singing the boys on, so does it get noisy in 109? I wanted to be as close to 110 as possible

Just got mine (5 days after my lad's arrived).

Now I'm beginning to worry about our first two games, after 40 years on this rollercoaster I fear only we'll only get one point and then everyone on here will over-react.

Here we go again...

...it's bloody great, innit?

Still nowt here (East Stand lower, 105)
This would make it the fourth consecutive year that I have had to complain about it not being sent, and so they have had to print it off and send it again.
And then people sometimes accuse me of having an unfair downer on the ticket office, which in my experience has been an utter shambles going back to Maine Road in the 80s

Mine arrived yesterday. Fooled me cos it's usually a big package full of bumf but it was simple and extremely classy imo. Excellent work by whoever. This is more like it.
block 128 West stand.

Got my seasoncard this morning along with my new away shirt with Silva on the back! =) Bring on the new season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.