Season ticket has arrived!

bluewigmcfc said:
finaly mine landed this morning.

Oh right. Was this via helicopter? Could the one that landed at the stadium have been picking up your card to deliver via air? ;-)

I've got mine now,postie just delivered it this Morning.Right what % does one get off club merchandise with this seasoncard?

Mine dropped through the letter box this morning. To say I was disappointed is an understatement.

Firstly I was led to believe that a first team player was going to deliver it. Then there was the wallet it came in - was expecting leather at least.

It came first class - not even recorded. It was in a blue cardboard sleeve with a printed message from RM on the flap. And the card was upside down and scratched.

What an anticlimax.

Maybe next year when the tickets go up enough to cover such luxuries.

daveduke67 said:
C_T_I_D said:
You won't be able to. Yours won't work on the first home game of the season!

Lol - I'm going to die if this prediction comes true aren't I?

Two predictions there - lets hope you're predictions are even worse than your wind ups ;-)

I hope so! Talk about p'ing on my parade this morning! Cheers CTID! :)

BooksReject said:
daveduke67 said:
Two predictions there - lets hope you're predictions are even worse than your wind ups ;-)

I hope so! Talk about p'ing on my parade this morning! Cheers CTID! :)

I would be a bit more concerned about the 'I'm going to die' prediction if I was him. Would understand if you would prefer your card to work though ;-)

Lots of people to post on here - only one seasoncard.

OMG am I the only person who still hasn't got one?!

Calls will be made and heads will roll!

Garry.Cook said:

The letter I got with it said seasoncards need to be registered online before midnight 31st July or they will become invalid and return to open sale.

Just rang ticket office who said last batch is being sent at 4pm today...cackin me pants now.

Garry.Cook said:

Still nothing here either.
Bollocks to making calls, mate. If it ain't here Saturday morning, I'm going down to that ticket office and I'll windmill through the lot of the fuckers!!!

Garry.Cook said:
Just rang ticket office who said last batch is being sent at 4pm today...cackin me pants now.
I don't have mine yet either. We can cack it together. You are not alone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.