Season ticket has arrived!

Is it me or is noboby happy until they have got their hands on their seasoncard.

When you get it in the post it's like 'thank f**k the ticket office haven't balls'd mine up'. Then it goes in the cupboard until the season starts.

Haven't got mine yet btw! - Hmmmmm.

C17Y AS said:
Is it me or is noboby happy until they have got their hands on their seasoncard.

When you get it in the post it's like 'thank f**k the ticket office haven't balls'd mine up'. Then it goes in the cupboard until the season starts.

mine stays in my wallet till the season starts in that clear plastic bit so whenever i open it, my sc is sat there looking at me!

C17Y AS said:

Nothing bad can happen to anybody in the entire world when all City fans have their ST. Some Rag bastard at Royal Mail is hanging on to mine!

Mine arrived Friday Colin Bell level3. Daft but you feel so much better when you have your new card in your hand, especially since last year I recieved someone else's.

i went down to ask how long it will be as i am going on holiday soon and they said they are sending them out today after all of them have been double checked they work. so if you have already got it you must be lucky that they have already checked it for you. CTID

I've not got mine yet, but if you have don't get all smug. You don't know if it works at the turnstile yet. Mine didn't work on the first day of the season a few years ago. That was the year when I got a letter from City reminding me to renew at the reduced prices about three weeks after I had renewed in person at the ticket office.

Mine's not here yet but I intend to start a new thread regardless of all the others so that everybody can share my joy. I know you're all on the edge of your computer chairs in anticipation!

By the way my gas bill arrived today.

manchester blue said:
Mine's not here yet but I intend to start a new thread regardless of all the others so that everybody can share my joy. I know you're all on the edge of your computer chairs in anticipation!

By the way my gas bill arrived today.[/quote

My last gas bill was almost the cost of a seasoncard...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.