Season ticket has arrived!

manchester blue said:
Mine's not here yet but I intend to start a new thread regardless of all the others so that everybody can share my joy. I know you're all on the edge of your computer chairs in anticipation!

By the way my gas bill arrived today.

Nothing arrived today. Royal Mail conspicuous by their absence. If it doesn't come tomorrow it'll be a stiff note to HRH telling her to get her mail company sorted out.

mine came yesterday in the fancy package thing.. only thing is theyve spelt my name as Chalrie Dorsey yet again for the umpteenth time

sorry but don't have enough post to start thread but..........

has anyone else just had the letter from MCFC saying they can relocate back into their old seats in blocks 132 and 140?? i've just opened it and it would appear that those blocks are being reclassified as colin bell and east stand so no longer come under the north stand family rule. upshot is i can relocate back into my orginal seat on Friday 23rd and saturday 24th july before they go on general sale to other fans who also had to relocate out!!!!!!!!!!!!

would appear the family stand might not have been the over whelming success they had hoped for. could also mean i';m completly reading it wrong.

My sister just text me the same, we are North Stand refuges and can move back!!!!

So after queueing for 3 1/2 hours to move out (on a bank holiday) then a 1 1/2 queue to move to a better seat than first allocated, we can queue up again to move back!!!!!!!!!!!! and just so we don't get too happy they have reclassed the blocks so even though we are in the North Stand we have to pay the same as the East Stand.

What an eventful close season playing musical chairs always ending up where I did not want to be at extra cost (above other areas increases).

You can always rely on city!!!!!!!!!

tonea2003 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Has anyone in East Stand Level 2 got theirs yet? Still not got mine :(

not got mine yet, bit rum as the valencia tickets go on sale today

One of our three has got their east level 2 cards. Two of us are still waiting though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.