Season ticket has arrived!

Mine came today.

Where is my letter from the Chairman thanking me for my magnificent support!

£500 and all I get is a piece of plastic!

And as for Mancinis autograph........does he really sign his name like that?

No, not bothered really, I just hope it works, unlike the first game at Coms.

Mine still not here yet, phoned club and they said last batch sent out yesterday should be here monday latest. Dont understand the order they send them out , my mate lives near southport name starts with a w got his, another lives near me name starts with m got his, my starts with m , still not here get a grip city.

kippax6713 said:
Mine still not here yet, phoned club and they said last batch sent out yesterday should be here monday latest. Dont understand the order they send them out , my mate lives near southport name starts with a w got his, another lives near me name starts with m got his, my starts with m , still not here get a grip city.

Dont see why people are too bothered about not having it yet, first home game isnt for ages!
still cant get over people moaning about the smallest of things!

Tricky_Trev said:
Garry.Cook said:
Just rang ticket office who said last batch is being sent at 4pm today...cackin me pants now.
I don't have mine yet either. We can cack it together. You are not alone!

For I am here with you...

(I actually have my season card already, but thought it was almost a necessity to continue the tune)

Mine arrived today!!!! =D

Am well happy now. Was gonna kick off BIG TIME if i didnt have it for the Valencia game haha =D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.