Season ticket has arrived!

Mine has arrived this morning.

Nice design too. Half blue, Half white with the eagle from the crest in the background of the blue part

Neither of ours have arrived yet. Oh well, as long as they're here before the 7th August I'll be happy.

Mine hasn't arrived and brothers my dads but my brothers has and he lives in same house as me dad, were that rich we don't have to save on postage anymore!! Ha ha

Has any one in east level one received there's yet?

me dad went to the ticket office this morning to get our valencia tickets and he asked if all the season cards had been sent out yet.

the two women behind the counter start pi$$in themselves saying that they had like 20,000 odd tickets still to sort out and send!!

dont like waiting lol :-( x

mcfc_ms said:
Mine has arrived this morning.

Nice design too. Half blue, Half white with the eagle from the crest in the background of the blue part

Thats it spoil it for us that havnt received yet (-;<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm --<br /><br />
CityChick said:
me dad went to the ticket office this morning to get our valencia tickets and he asked if all the season cards had been sent out yet.

the two women behind the counter start pi$$in themselves saying that they had like 20,000 odd tickets still to sort out and send!!

dont like waiting lol :-( x

Great chick, my name begins with a W have i time to change by deedpole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.