Season ticket has arrived!

de niro said:
no sign of ours, want to buy valencia tickets.

Just quote ya supporter number ,just did it over the phone from last years season tickets no probs , get a grip mr niro .

mancitypj said:
Colin Bell Stand level 3 and still not got mine. Perhaps they're sending them out in alphabetical order. My surname begins with 'S'.

I'm in the colin Bell level 3 and it changed from "pending" to "printed" today on the OS. Presumably they will soon be on their way.

Lancet Fluke said:
mancitypj said:
Colin Bell Stand level 3 and still not got mine. Perhaps they're sending them out in alphabetical order. My surname begins with 'S'.

I'm in the colin Bell level 3 and it changed from "pending" to "printed" today on the OS. Presumably they will soon be on their way.

mine went to printed on friday, still nothing yet :-(

mcfc-mike said:
Lancet Fluke said:

mine went to printed on friday, still nothing yet :-(
Mine says "Destroyed. Ha ha ha". Is that bad?

Its the Calm before the storm dont you know ;-)

Still not got ours yet bl 119 begin with C

ordered 3 season tickets.. 1 came saturday as i posted..1 just came today ..third one missing ..how come the cant just send the 3 at once ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.