season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

Am i right in thinking that we were just lucky this season because the club only reduced SC prices due to inflation going down 12 months ago which resulted in a decrease of some sort for people buying one-off tickets got them for cheaper than the average SC holders ticket for the last few months of last season!

Now they are going back to normal prices to what they were the season before!

They are still cheaper than 75% of other Prem teams SC's so it's all good!

Re: season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or shit

corky1970 said:
just the beginning of the remodelling of coms and the seat merry go round as we expand

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

Spot on, this will happen again over the coming seasons, im a north stander losing my seat, i dont want to move but looking at the bigger picture i can see why it is. The thing i would say is though, i imagine some go in the North Stand cuz its cheaper so the move might price some out.

For me and my lad I'm about £100 worse off. We won't move to the family stand because we go with a group of friends, with 1 child between us. I'm unhappy about the increase. The 'stop moaning' bunch that feel its OK are using 2 assumptions. Firstly that because its cheaper than other/most stadiums it must be good value. Other/most clubs' match and season ticket prices are ludicrous and have long since priced out the average fan. Because we're still cheaper than Arsenal, Chelsea etc doesnt mean its OK. Secondly the belief that in some way our ticket receipts pay for our super star players and that if prices were frozen we wouldnt be able to pay top class players wages. I dont know the club's breakdown of income and outgoings but I would bet tickets receipt are somewhere bottom of the list, way after TV rights, sponsorship, merchandise. I doubt a price freeze would have made any difference to whether we can buy certain players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.