season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

Where were the 'blue moaners' last year when prices were frozen?

In comparison to the cost of season tickets for other Premiership teams we represent good value, AND taken into context of the calibre of players that we are now watching I'm astounded at the hysterics. Get a grip.

It's all a matter of perception. People expect to pay what they think a product or service is worth which isn't always the reality.

dw7 said:
Blue Smarties said:
They're turning EL2 into a 'Premium Matchday Experience' so within three-five years they'll be full of prawn butty eaters paying £1,000+ for a ST whilst reading a book during the match

ffs this is a joke right i hate prawns

I'm quite happy to pay a bit more for comfort and nice surroundings and can assure you I will never read a book!

Will someone answer my question please? does it affect me, i'm in 111.

Not read the whole thread. Cheers.

dw7 said:
buzzer1 said:
Will someone answer my question please? does it affect me, i'm in 111.

Not read the whole thread. Cheers.

does what effect you ?

Are they moving the said fans near to us, or are the away fans being moved, or anything that affects 111, please?

dw7 said:
buzzer1 said:
Are they moving the said fans near to us, or are the away fans being moved, or anything that affects 111, please?

away fans stay were they are

the fans moving can go where ever they want once there is a seat available
nothing really effects 111

Thanks '7', rested me mind that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.