Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Any idea what’s the plan with season renewals? I know it obviously depends on crowds being allowed back, which I hope will be October at the earliest.

6 x £46 separate refunds.
bit wierd, but all done , no email though..

email for tram pass refund, but no refund

I got £162 refunded yesterday as I cancelled my last DD on 30th March for last payment 1st April. Everybody knew the season would not be completed with fans its terrible they didn't hold the final payment or cancel it, to take it then hold your money until end of June when everyone has uncertainty around them was a bad move by the club.

Any idea what’s the plan with season renewals? I know it obviously depends on crowds being allowed back, which I hope will be October at the earliest.
Look at your direct debit plan on ticketing on the site....mine shows all my payments and then next to the last one it says "not renewed"
I'm not doing but i dont know how they would know that yet.

Maybe they done that with everyone as they may not know what is happening themselves yet?

I'm hoping they leave the renewal date till September I'm 65 on the 30th of August so it might save me about £450

Obvious move would be to renew everyone on this year's prices then charge 1/19 each game attended as and when it's played... which might be too sensible!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.