Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I would hope, but i doubt it, that if this season ends up voided then city should make next season free for this years season ticket holders, as we have paid for matches that ended up wiped from the record books as not happening, paying top prices for "friendlys".

Yes i know, not likely to happen. But surely it should. Even if for practical reasons of exactly when are they even planning of annoucning and selling next seasons season tickets? No one even knows when next season will be, and tbh no one even cares at the moment, i know i don't, i'm only really posting to this thread due to complete boredom and depression of the situation (sorry folks!). Self isolating for 12 weeks with a 3 year old and a grumpy partner, along with cracked ribs, in a small flat and no garden, means not a happy bunny.

Last edited:
I would hope, but i doubt it, that if this season ends up voided then city should make next season free for this years season ticket holders, as we have paid for matches that ended up wiped from the record books as not happening, paying top prices for "friendlys".

Yes i know, not likely to happen. But surely it should. Even if for practical reasons of exactly when are they even planning of annoucning and selling next seasons season tickets? No one even knows when next season will be, and tbh no one even cares at the moment, i know i don't, i'm only really posting to this thread due to complete boredom and depression of the situation (sorry folks!). Self isolating for 12 weeks with a 3 year old and a grumpy partner, along with cracked ribs, means not a happy bunny.

kep your chin up mate. I’ve noticed that self-isolation hasn’t affected your sense of humour with your argument for free season cards. I wouldn’t say no to that btw!

With six home games left, just under a 1/3, do we get refunded a proportion for this season or have it taking off from next season's.

I think they’ll complete the season and start next season late - but cram in more matches. Midweek etc.

Yes i know, not likely to happen. But surely it should. Even if for practical reasons of exactly when are they even planning of annoucning and selling next seasons season tickets? No one even knows when next season will be, and tbh no one even cares at the moment, i know i don't, i'm only really posting to this thread due to complete boredom and depression of the situation (sorry folks!). Self isolating for 12 weeks with a 3 year old and a grumpy partner, along with cracked ribs, in a small flat and no garden, means not a happy bunny.

Interesting concept that. I’ll have my Wembley ticket price back too!

Luckily I can afford football if I'm careful, cheaper seats in SS3, no always apart from Wembley but will I continue once all this is over with the shit surrounding football?

I don't know the answer but I suspect many thousands won't set foot in a ground again.

Pretty clear now that if games do start they will be behind closed doors. I’d like a full refund for the games we’ve lost

I think that’s it for me for a while. Need to focus on paying bills and the family. Football doesn’t come into that now

Pretty clear now that if games do start they will be behind closed doors. I’d like a full refund for the games we’ve lost

I think that’s it for me for a while. Need to focus on paying bills and the family. Football doesn’t come into that now

I think this is one reason why no concrete decisions are being made. They know if they do this, that clubs, including some lower league clubs, will have to refund cash when they are getting none in.

They need to make a decision on this now though. Some people need the money. Either offer a discount off next year for those that don’t or a refund if that doesn’t suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.