Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Which would the majority prefer?
1. Refund 6/19ths and others like Madrid H
2. 6/19ths off next ST

Which would the majority prefer?
1. Refund 6/19ths and others like Madrid H
2. 6/19ths off next ST

Munpreference is 6/19ths off next season.i think we have to support the Club as well as receive the benefits of Sheikh Mansour’s investment.

The Club want anyone who is really struggling financially to call them. I am sure they will be flexible. I’m not sure everyone who is calling for refunds are struggling although some clearly are. I sometimes wonder whether Bluemoon had been the clientele in, “It’s a Wonderful Life” whether Jimmy Stewart would have lasted until the end of the film.

Munpreference is 6/19ths off next season.i think we have to support the Club as well as receive the benefits of Sheikh Mansour’s investment.

The Club want anyone who is really struggling financially to call them. I am sure they will be flexible. I’m not sure everyone who is calling for refunds are struggling although some clearly are. I sometimes wonder whether Bluemoon had been the clientele in, “It’s a Wonderful Life” whether Jimmy Stewart would have lasted until the end of the film.

does it matter if they are struggling or not. We haven’t been able to attend quite a few games therefore we should be entitled to a refund.

the club are more then fine money wise.

I have copied a message saw from Jackie Allen on FAcebook
Just been on the phone to natalie in the access team at city. Had a lovely chat with her. City have been absolutely amazing with their staff. All got new laptops and making sure staff are being paid.
Regarding our season cards refunds and payments on April DD will not be refunded as city have said it's not their fault they have to wait until footballs governing body come up with a solution of when and if the football season will resume.

So please just sit back and wait till city make an announcement, please dont have a go at numbers of staff as they are doing their best to keep us all updated.
They will definitely put something in place once they get the go ahead from the football governing body and the PL
Thought ide put this out there as ppl are saying we are getting refunds and April payments will not be taken. This us not true.

We are lucky to supoort such an amazing club on and off the field.
This is why i love my football club so much we are all one big blue family.

Stay safe

Before any refunds can be claimed surely the individual has to fully pay for the season card so I suppose the April debit has to be paid?

However I’m sure the club won’t insist on this if fans are struggling for money from what I’m reading on here.

i sked the question and was advised that if you cancel you would have your card suspended until it was paid

I have copied a message saw from Jackie Allen on FAcebook
Just been on the phone to natalie in the access team at city. Had a lovely chat with her. City have been absolutely amazing with their staff. All got new laptops and making sure staff are being paid.
Regarding our season cards refunds and payments on April DD will not be refunded as city have said it's not their fault they have to wait until footballs governing body come up with a solution of when and if the football season will resume.

So please just sit back and wait till city make an announcement, please dont have a go at numbers of staff as they are doing their best to keep us all updated.
They will definitely put something in place once they get the go ahead from the football governing body and the PL
Thought ide put this out there as ppl are saying we are getting refunds and April payments will not be taken. This us not true.

We are lucky to supoort such an amazing club on and off the field.
This is why i love my football club so much we are all one big blue family.

Stay safe

THE Jackie Allen?

I would hope, but i doubt it, that if this season ends up voided then city should make next season free for this years season ticket holders, as we have paid for matches that ended up wiped from the record books as not happening, paying top prices for "friendlys".

Yes i know, not likely to happen. But surely it should. Even if for practical reasons of exactly when are they even planning of annoucning and selling next seasons season tickets? No one even knows when next season will be, and tbh no one even cares at the moment, i know i don't, i'm only really posting to this thread due to complete boredom and depression of the situation (sorry folks!). Self isolating for 12 weeks with a 3 year old and a grumpy partner, along with cracked ribs, in a small flat and no garden, means not a happy bunny.
You need to tire that 3 yr old out.
I would pretend to be a crocodile and if they got off the settee or chair. Or didn’t get up the stairs fast enough. Then the crocodile would get them.
That would get them hyper for an hour. Wear me out and them.
They then cuddle up to you whilst you watch whatever you want on tv. Job done. For a short time anyway.

can’t help you with the cracked ribs. Even my mum had no sympathy for cracked ribs. Struggle on silently and gently wince when you know your partner is looking in your direction and say ‘ I will be alright’.

Hope this helps.

i sked the question and was advised that if you cancel you would have your card suspended until it was paid
The thing is that, assuming you've paid 9 of the 10 instalments, you've paid 90% of the full price of the ticket. Effectively you've already paid for 17 games therefore but we've only seen 13.

I know it doesn't work like that but in principle they "owe" us 4 games even without the last payment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.