Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Does ten DD payments help a club’s cash flow during the season? I used to lump it all up front over the summer.

I reckon the Club would prefer to have all the money up front but presumably the DD facility has helped us to expand our number of season card holders. It’s been a bit of a win win up til now.

I’ve not read every comment but does no one pay the full amount up front any more? I don’t personally but are the club not trying to be consistent with those that have by taking the DD’s and sorting refunds out later when we know what’s happening?

I’ve had a season ticket for 33 years and despite not agreeing with City’s stance on this there is no way I can turn my back on them and stop going to games.

The Club’s approach allows us to be consistent (in terms of any refunds) with people who purchased their season cards at the start of the season and those of us on DD. Most Blues are probably on DD these days.

The payments had been mandated well before according to what I read from Supporter Services. Hopefully, we will still have the option of interest free DD next season.’

I understand it is a significant admin problem to change what they are doing. The timing is what I was questioning, it could easily have been sent a week ago, and doesn't say much.

I reckon the Club would prefer to have all the money up front but presumably the DD facility has helped us to expand our number of season card holders. It’s been a bit of a win win up til now.

All clubs offer and encourage season tickets. I bet they had us by the balls in Pearce’s last season. You attend because you’ve already paid for it.

I spent over twenty years of my adult life going and, whilst I have retired as such, an opportunity to attend again regularly once I’m back in the North West would be considered. I’d just need a decent seat. Always loved 216 and 204 when there.

All clubs offer and encourage season tickets. I bet they had us by the balls in Pearce’s last season. You attend because you’ve already paid for it.

I spent over twenty years of my adult life going and, whilst I have retired as such, an opportunity to attend again regularly once I’m back in the North West would be considered. I’d just need a decent seat. Always loved 216 and 204 when there.

I remember we had a good win at home to Everton (around New Year / January?) and it was all down hill from there lol

I remember we had a good win at home to Everton (around New Year / January?) and it was all down hill from there lol

The FA Cup was there too. Wins over Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton. I attended the latter because that’s who “she” supported. I’ve celebrated wins over them each time. Always preferred Pompey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.