Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Would of thought ticket sales would of been suspended until further notice. Still currently selling online.
So any news on season cards will probably be factored into renewals if adjustments needed.

Cheers blue

Would make sense to call the last DD off then as no more games are going to be played for months and we all know it
Interesting to see what they do with this situation. No home games in this month and potentially, no games next month. You would think that there would be a reduction on next season’s cards. Refund due on the Real Madrid game as well. The season is over so I’d like a clear and concise email from the club ASAP detailing there plan. I’m not holding my breath though..

Hopefully the club take the moral high ground on this and give a decent discount on next years ST’s to reflect the games missed.

I’d love Sheikh Mansour to also set up a support fund for the lower league clubs. Stick £50m in a pot and become the saviour of English football for stopping multiple clubs going bust
Nice gesture but I don’t think they’d want our dirty oil money

Interesting to see what they do with this situation. No home games in this month and potentially, no games next month. You would think that there would be a reduction on next season’s cards. Refund due on the Real Madrid game as well. The season is over so I’d like a clear and concise email from the club ASAP detailing there plan. I’m not holding my breath though..
I got an email from the club on the morning of the Arsenal hame telling me the game was on so definitely don’t hold you’re breath!

Do you need me to lend you some money mate?

When did you decide the season was over ?
And why have you not sent us an email of your decision ?
You sir are a prime example of everything that is wrong in the world today .

That's guaranteed as I qualify for an FOC discount next season so 6/19ths of the discounted rate will be about half of 6/19ths of what I paid for this season. Not that I'm greedy or anything...
I thought you qualified several years ago
How time flies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.